Double your donation!
- What strikes me most about KIPP Baltimore is the dedication and passion that the teachers and staff members brings to their jobs. It makes my job as a board member that much better to know that I am helping to support such an amazing group of educators. — Hugh Cole III, Board Member
- KIPP Baltimore is positively effecting change in the lives of school children by producing extraordinary results. From my perspective, KIPP is Baltimore's brightest light! — Mitchell Whiteman, Board Member
- The public - private partnership of the KIPP model provides a high return on investment for the private supporter KIPP funds go far both in number of students served and in their outstanding performance. — R. Hutch Vernon, Board Member
- Our future leaders are our children and it is my privilege to work with the team at KIPP Baltimore to help prepare our students for success in college and in life. We teach our students the value of an education and teach them the importance of building their character and academic skills in order to succeed in college and beyond. We hope to help build a better future together to teach children to be happy, self sufficient, successful adults in this global competitive world. The greatest reward from volunteering at KIPP Baltimore is to see the tremendous joy on the faces of our students as they work together as a team, read, learn, grow, and help build a better world for themselves and for all of us. — Wendy Perrow, KIPP Baltimore Supporter
- "I am so excited to see KIPP Baltimore opening a second school to serve children in my district. KIPP has made great contributions to the lives of young people in Baltimore, and I am proud to be an Honorary Board Member of this important organization as it expands its impact in our city." — Congressman, Elijah Cummings