At KIPP Baltimore we strive to fill our classrooms with talented teachers who work hard to inspire a life-long love of learning in their students and help them climb the mountain to college. Our teachers have autonomy and freedom in their classrooms to raise achievement using their best practices and at the same time, work collaboratively with our Team and Family to build a community of academic excellence.
If you would like to join us at KIPP Baltimore, please see the positions available on our EMPLOYMENT page and apply directly online.
Stay connected to KIPP Baltimore! Sign up here to receive the Talent Newsletter, and receive invites to KIPP Baltimore Recruitment events.
- When giving tours at KIPP, my favorite stop is the Wall of Pride. I love to share with visitors how our students work really hard to earn themselves entry to some of the best college-prep high schools in Maryland and the Country for that matter! — Hilarie Yoffe, Director of Communications
- Working at KIPP has been liberating for me as an educator. I am given the freedom to really teach the curriculum but also life lessons and good habits, the way that I know is best for my students. I can see the impact I am making on each and every child I come in contact with, even once they leave KIPP. — Megan Hall, KIPP Through College Director
- I love working at KIPP because I feel like I belong here! The students and staff are constantly working together to achieve success. We leave no room for excuses and take an active role in our future. — Nancy Poole, Alumni Solutions Coordinator
- I work here because I hope my life will have some small impact on the lives of others. I love our kids because they choose to be here, they choose to work longer and harder, and they choose to climb the mountain to college. If I can help them achieve their goals, then my time and effort are well spent. I love watching our kids grow into young adults who will have a positive impact on their families, their communities, and their world. — Mike Lucas, Principal of KIPP Ujima Village Academy
- I love working at KIPP because I get to work with students who have a passion for learning and teachers who have a passion for teaching. I love how everyone - students, teachers, administrators, and staff - is willing to do what it takes to meet our high expectations. — Jason Farber, English Teacher
- I am excited to go to work every day because I know I will be surrounded by a team that is passionate about the work that we do and is driven to provide the best education for our students. Teaching Spanish at the elementary level is incredibly fulfilling because our kindergarten and first grade Kippsters are already able to have conversations en español! This will open so many doors for them as they climb the mountain to college and beyond. — Danielle Anderson, Assistant Principal at KIPP Harmony Academy
I love working at KIPP because I enjoy interacting with families and children. It exciting to work on activities that not only make a difference in our school, but in our community.
— Sherrell Savage, KIPP Parent and Community Engagement Coordinator
I love working at KIPP because I know from personal experience that your circumstances don’t have to determine your future. At KIPP, students are given opportunities to believe that success in life is a real possibility and they are surrounded with teachers that believe in them!
— Tammi Coit, Assistant Principal at KIPP Ujima